Warburtons is looking for its next Engineering Manager due to an internal promotion. An Engineering Manager with experience in a fast-paced and manufacturing environment is welcome to the team. The candidate is expected to have strong leadership skills and proven experience in leading positive change.
The candidate will be working as part of the manufacturing management team who will lead the way for a skilled Engineering team, engaging and motivating them. The team is utilizing root cause analysis to identify and prioritize corrective, preventative, predictive, and mitigating actions at Tuscany Park.
Defined as a non-traditional engineering opportunity, Warburtons implements a unique operation working with condition-based monitoring therefore ensuring the machines have the minimum levels of intrusion. They look for a minimum level of maintenance required to obtain reliability.
Being able to nurture new ideas and perspectives while leading a change with the Engineering team, Warburtons expects its Engineering Manager to light the way through their journey.
- Good command of PLC systems
- Deploying and executing a reliability-centered asset care strategy
- Experience with TPM and lean processes
- Identifying lasting improvement opportunities to drive quality, cost, reliability and safety performance
- Delivering solid cost and inventory controls
- Driven by solutions with a positive approach, ideas and innovation motivated
- Living the culture and values, the writing is on the wall, this is Warburtons!
- Passionate about quality and best practice whilst driving continuous improvement
- Continued personal development with an eye for developing and encouraging talent within the team
- Understanding of managing people and leading by example
- Experience with COSHH & HACCP
- Working knowledge of H&S audits and processes
- Possess an Engineering Qualification such as HND, HNC, BTECH or equivalent
- Competitive Basic Salary & company car
- Ongoing development and investment in yourself
- A share of their annual profits
- Award-winning pension plan
- Life assurance
- Discount vouchers and products
- Benefits for you and the family for example; discounted gym membership, child care vouchers & cycle to work schemes